The TASO Football Division will hold their 2017 Annual Meeting July 28-29, 2017 at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston.
Registration is open, for more information and registration, go to http://www.taso.org/news/football/football-division-annual-meeting
. Reservations for both the meeting and hotel can be made by visiting this website.
ANNUAL MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT
The TASO Football Division will conduct its Annual Meeting July 28-29, 2017. This event will be hosted by the TASO Houston Football Chapter and will be held at the George R. Brown Convention Center.
Friday events include the Chapter Presidents and Secretaries Workshop and a Train-the-Trainers Session. The Train-the-Trainers session is limited to chapter designated representatives only.
On Saturday we will conduct the general session, the rule changes and UIL/TAPPS exceptions presentations, and the breakouts. The detailed agenda will be published soon.
Friday, July 28
- Zebra Wide Open Golf Tournament
- Chapter Presidents and Secretaries Workshop
- Houston BBQ Hospitality
Saturday, July 29
- 2017 NCAA Rule Changes
- 2017 UIL and TAPPS Exceptions
- Revised and innovative breakouts. Based on your feedback for last year, the breakouts have been revised. A detailed agenda will be available soon
- Focused breakouts for first and second year members